Introducing Casa Pacifica Estate!
For the first time ever this jaw dropping ocean view, jungle home is available!!!
Make no mistake this property is no ordinary piece of real estate. It is a true one of a kind property!
Nestled on the front ridge of beautiful Tres Rios, Casa Pacifica offers everything you could wish for in your new Costa Rican home.
Privacy, Ocean Views, Jungle, Year Round Creek, space to expand….whatever you desire you can have it here!
This ocean view, jungle bordered estate is located in the secure, friendly, high demand community of Tres Rios. Conveniently located just minutes off the Costanera Highway on the newly paved road.
Once you arrive at the beautiful entryway gate you know you are about to see something special…….
The beautifully landscaped driveway and parking area are simply preparing you for this one of a kind designed property that will make you immediately begin to feel as if you have found your perfect place.
This masterfully constructed home was designed by architect Carlos Lizano with no detail overlooked
The home is 4320sf of pure modern beauty and was completed in 2019 to the highest standards.
The estate is perfectly situated on 3 lots covering 14+ acres with a year round creek.
There was such an immense amount of planning and forethought that went into designing this home it would take too much space to fully describe so below are of some each areas highlights….
Indoor Kitchen and Living Room:
• 31x 22ft open concept design
• 20 ft free span sliding glass doors both front and back that frame the beautiful Pacific Ocean views and allow the almost constant cool mountain breezes to fill the space and immerse you in Costa Rican Beauty
• Custom Made Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets (Including a unique self draining dehumidification system)
• 10ft x 5ft Carrara Quartz Waterfall Island with impressive storage areas and integrated barstools
• Zuhne 33x18x10” 16 gauge stainless steel Apron style sink with a Hansgrohe spring arm chrome faucet.
• Whirlpool refrigerator and dishwasher
• GE profile Oven, Microwave, and 36”glass top 5 burner gas cooktop
• Champagne Bubble LED Pendant Lights
• Imported Premium Porcelain Marble Floors
• Indoor Wet Bar off main Kitchen
• Floating Shelving
• High End Custom Furniture and Cabinetry made from Cedro, Teak and Guanacaste
• 72 Inch DC wet rated ceiling fans throughout
• 5 Daikin Inverter (high efficiency) Air Conditioners
Outdoor Living Room and Kitchen Areas;
• 17x31ft outdoor covered living room
• 2nd wet bar
• 3 custom made Sunbrella fabric sofas
• Large live edge Guanacaste table with seating for 10
• Outdoor kitchen with live edge Guanacaste countertop, Cedro cabinets and CharBroil Grill, with under counter refrigerator
Pool Area Features;
• Beautiful Southern Ocean views including Cano Island, Drake Bay, Osa Peninsula, Terraba River and Mangroves
• 16x32 ft 3 sided infinity edge tiled pool with
• 2 fountains
• 2 decorative fire features
• 25ft lounging ledge
• 6 Position Integrated Umbrella holders surrounding pool
• S.R. Smith multi Color LED Pool Lights
• Variable speed surge protected pool pump
• 2 Separate outdoor showers
• 12 inch waterfall shower heads
• Dual ramp sinks (master bath)
• Marble Vessel Sink (guest bath)
• White polished Concrete Countertop (master and guest bath)
• Franz Viegener Toilets and Faucets
• 72 Inch DC Wet Rated Ceiling Fans
• Champagne Bubble LED Sconces
• Double entry shower
• Imported Stone and Tile
3 Beautifully Decorated Bedrooms showcase;
• 8ft solid wood doors with obscure glass inserts
• Guanacaste live edge headboard with adjustable side ledges.
• 10-12 inch memory foam mattresses
• 72 Inch wet rated ceiling fans
• Daikin Inverter Air Conditioners
• Extensive rock feature "living" wall and multiple garden areas with a wide variety of mature, continuously flowering tropical plants, pineapple, palm trees, citrus trees, teak trees, ylang ylang trees....and many more.
• 2 car garage with full bathroom and 14ft concrete countertop and stainless steel sink. This was the main living quarters when the house was built so it could be easily changed back to a casita making this a 4 bedroom home and still plenty of room for a carport.
• Liftmaster gate opener with integrated battery backup and separate surge protector
• Entry gate with video/speaker monitor and remote gate opening system
• Liftmaster Elite wall mount garage door opener with integrated battery backup and separate surge protector
• Square D whole house surge protector
• Manual Underground sprinkler for grass areas
• Takagi Tankless on demand gas water heater for entire home
• Large dehumidified master closet with separate secure area
• Whole house battery backup
• High speed fibre internet access
• Extensive underground rainwater management system
• Rooftop cupola for excellent ventilation
• Foam insulated roofing for excellent heat and sound protection
• Garage feature, a laundry room with Whirlpool washer/dryer and sink
• Paradox house alarm system with integrated battery backup - monitoring all windows and doors and outside LED motion sensor security lights
• 2500 Liter backup water tank system
• The water supply in the house is a PEX system giving dedicated direct source hot and cold water to each outlet.
After all that there is still the amazing property!!
14 acres, privacy, 3 separate lots, year round creek, Ocean views, jungle views, daily visits from numerous species of wildlife (4 species of monkeys live in the Tres Rios valley) and over 100 species of birds have as well been documented in the area, we could go on and on…...
So as you can see no matter what you are looking for whether it be a full time residence, a vacation rental, or a mixture of both you can make it a reality!